Sunday, April 25, 2010

AWOL for the Friday Rant

Blogging and participating in blogs has started to yield some connections with bright people working toward making work make more sense. Thanks to those that have reached out and I look forward to meeting more practical thinkers! Please drop me a line.
I missed the Friday rant because my younger sister came for a visit Friday, so I suspended the rant for family bonding. I am the third child of 4, all girls. We were born in groups of 2, so I am closest to my youngest sister. We shared a room for 14 years and lived to tell about it. She gives me great ideas for the blog because she is a very high level engineer for a large manufacturer. There is a lot of sillyness going on out there and she willingly shares. This week's agenda includes unmitigated gall. I will save my usual rant for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
People Platform HR by Marti Nelson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.