Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This Village has too many Idiots

My husband and I were sitting in the car tonight at 9pm, after I stopped at work to get some more things done with him as my entertainment. I left a small arsenal of paper airplanes and a cootie catcher on the RVP's desk as an hommage to the packets we use to get manager candidates approved for hire. Michael Savage was on the radio and he was talking about congress and the antics of Mr. Weiner that were recently in the news. I started to reflect on what our government is supposedly doing for us. They are teaching us that the way to take care of business is to increase our debt. Recent history in the housing market is q clear indicator to the contrary, how soon we forget. They are teaching us that we should try lying, if we get caught being naughty, in case we can get away with it. They are teaching us to blame those that went before us for bad things, so we can get them to do the bad things we want. I began to wonder what happens when the village has too many idiots and now I know. They become normal and we become complacent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
People Platform HR by Marti Nelson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.