Wednesday, July 13, 2011

When Did You Surrender?

That is, if you have surrendered. I'm laying here in a hotel, wondering when I gave in to the tide of work. Have you ever sent conference call notices from a bubble bath? Guess what I did today? I'm anticipating finding my laptop next to me in bed where my husband should be tomorrow morning. Last week, work was like being dragged behind a horse in a spaghetti western. Today, I reached gestahlt. I couldn't function any more. I gave up, got fast food and went for the bubble bath. Have you been there? What did you do to get out without causing any collateral damage?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
People Platform HR by Marti Nelson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.