Monday, June 7, 2010

Saying Goodbye

For the first time in my career, I had a hard time deciding to change companies. I really like the people I work with and they have been kind and patient with me. The new company has interesting challenges and a strong, positive team. I'm excited to take a new perspective on work and partnerships to this job. The new outlook comes from the great people in my current job. So, why am I leaving? Great people can't replace a lack of faith in the direction of the business and the philosophical veneer that we are expected to propogate. I move to my next opportunity with gratitude I was invited to participate and even greater gratitude for my current colleagues. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Luck! But you have skill, so that should make up the issue if my luck doesn't arrive on time. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
People Platform HR by Marti Nelson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.