Monday, June 14, 2010

Short Sheeting and other Hotel fashions

I have recently been in more hotels than usual and even the cruise ships short sheet the beds. What happened to making a nice cozy bed that I can crawl into after a long day. Who wants to play hide-and-seek with their bedding every night? Last I knew this was not on the list of the most fun things to do in bed. While the reason this trick stumps me, I am fond of some of the other perqs. There is the free glass of wine, snacks, omellettes and personal coffee pots. These are a bonus that might offset overcoming the daily childish sheet prank. I'll work to remain positive. Happy travels!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
People Platform HR by Marti Nelson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.